A certain discomfort is inherent in research. Not only does one not know if he or she is correct in his or her hypothesis, worse still truly great researchers are as likely as not to prove themselves wrong on a regular basis. The potential for humiliation therefor is perhaps the greatest obstacle to fully embracing the art of inquiry. Good luck!
Historical Research Project Help
- Please click on the AZ State Library button above.
- Select the resource for High School and Junior High.
- Select one of the databases (Student Research Center, MasUltra, Points of View) and type in your home zip code when prompted.
- Once you are at the site, type in your research question or topic. Note: Clicking on full text only will ensure that you only get results with articles you can read.
- Please use Easybib or Citation machine to ensure that you are creating citations in proper MLA format.
- I strongly recommend that you create your EBC when you find your article. Once you finish reading the article, create your EBC, and submit it to Turn it in.com.
- If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com
How to use this site:
1. To make up work from an absence, plan ahead, or review the
materials, notes or discussions from a class period, click on 4th
2. To use online resources demonstrated in class click on Online
resources and tutorials.
3. To gain access to essays, poems, and texts used in class click on
Course Texts of Note.